the show: 59 – “I think I just did a WooHoo” iPad and iPhone Podcast
Join your hosts Marianne Schultz and myself for The Show: 59 – “I think I just did a WooHoo”. You can subscribe to our show on iTunes, grab our RSS feed, listen now or download directly. We broadcast our iPad and iPhone podcast live each week. Follow @everythingicafe on Twitter for updates on timing. If you’d like to be included on a future broadcast, please call 646-820-3431 and leave your name along with your question. If you’d like to provide us with feedback, we’ve set up a topic in our forums.
Programming note: We’re going to record this week’s episode later in the week.
This Week’s Topics:
- Jonathan Ive “we’re working on most important and best work we’ve done”Part Leaks Hint At Widescreen iPhone and WSJ: Apple to begin production on 4-inch plus iPhone next month and WSJ: Apple to begin production on 4-inch plus iPhone next month and 3.9-inch New iPhone in testing?
- Steve Jobs Worked Closely On Redesigned New iPhone
- iOS 5.1 jailbreak release happening in ‘a matter of days’ (and iOS 5.1.1 Untethered Jailbreak FAQ)
- Sprint will take your old iPhone and offer you $100 off a new iPhone 4S
- Apple Succumbs To Pressure, Changes ‘iPad WiFi + 4G’ to ‘iPad WiFi + Cellular’
- iOS 6 Rumored To Ditch Google Maps, Brings Its Own
- 7-inch iPad rumored for October release, priced at $200 to $250
- Best BBQ and Grilling Apps for iPhone and iPad
- TiVo Stream
- everythingiCafe looking for paid and volunteer bloggers
- Questions and Answers
the show: 59 – “I think I just did a WooHoo” iPad and iPhone Podcast is an article from everythingiCafe.